Fearless Rebelle PodCast With Summer Innanen
I was recently interviewed by Summer Innanen on the Fearless Rebelle Podcast.
We discuss The Psychology Of Body Image & Eating.
Key Points of the Podcast:
- How we lose the capacity to be intuitive and express who we are as children and why this influences our relationship with food and our bodies,
- The masculine systems that contribute to the suppression of our emotions and intuition and their influence on the way we feel about ourselves,
- The neuroscience of why we feel bad about ourselves and how to change it,
- The contract between belonging and fitting in and why the desire to fit in creates a disconnect from who we are,
- Three questions to ask yourself to get in touch with who you are and what you desire,
- Why loneliness is really about a disconnection from ourselves versus a disconnection from others,
- The gifts of PMS,
- The art of feeling feelings and why it’s necessary
- Plus so much more!
I would love to hear what you think, share a comment below!
I loved this podcast so much! I actually want to hear it again because it is so filled with information that I personally am working on with myself. Thank you so much! Your stories and interpretations are rich, wonderful and healing.